Shoelover is honored to announce “The 10 Best Looking Lawyers in New York City” according to, well, Shoelover. Originally the project was titled “The 10 Most Curmudgeonous Misanthropic Lawyers in New York City”, but narrowing the field down to 10 proved too heavy a task, so the mandate of the project was changed to identify the 10 best looking lawyers in New York City, a hard task, but not nearly as daunting (nor filled with as much potential for a lawsuit) as nailing down the 10 most cantankerous legal professionals of Gotham.
The 10 Best Looking Lawyers in New York City (in no particular order) are:
1. Dorit Ungar -Associate, White & Case LLP
2. Suzanne L. Filippi - Associate – Sullivan & Cromwell LLP;
3. Derek M. Winokur - Associate Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton;
4. Danielle Carbone - Partner – Shearman & Sterling;
5. Kristina Juntunen – Associate - White & Case LLP;
6. Michael K. Hoffman – Partner - Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom;
7. Lauren G. Krasnow – Associate – Torys LLP;
8. Shahkira Douglas-Heck – Associate – Jones Day;
9. Rachel Sklar – recovering lawyer - Currently editor of MediaBistro FishbowlNY; and
10. Amit K. Trehan - Associate Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP.
11. Blog only nomination - Robert M. Morgenthau- District Attorney - New York County
For the full press release, see here.
This is an attempt at a joke/satire. Shoelover publishes rumor, rubbish, innuendo and personal delusions, in addition to factual information. Information on the Shoelover blog likely contains errors or inaccuracies; Shoelover, Shoe Stor and/or the proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Shoelover, Shoe Stor and/or the proprietors. Shoelover has not been to New York City in over ten years and has no professional relations with anyone named on this list. Shoelover does not know where any of these people live. Shoelover knows many lawyers and likes them all. If you are bothered by the fact that Shoelover thinks you are a good looking lawyer, please let us know and Shoelover will remove your name from this post and issue a formal apology stating that we were mistaken in identifying you as a good looking lawyer. Shoelover has never been charged with stalking. Shoelover is not insinuating that anyone named or not named to this list is a curmudgeon or otherwise un-nice person. Inclusion/exclusion from this list is not an offer and/or solicitation of sexual favors by Shoelover. Shoelover hopes that those named on this list accept their inclusion as simply a compliment on their physical characteristics and go to bed thinking happy thoughts about themselves. Shoelover has not published any picture of any lawyers on this list. If you would like us to publish your picture, please let us know (and send it to us as well along with a sworn affidavit testifying to the authenticity of the picture).