Nyquil at 4 in the afternoon does a body good and makes you a little loopy to boot. It got me thinking about an age old questions...........just who are the best dressed bloggers. OK truth be told, I really didn't start thinking about this until about an hour after I finished the Blackwell post, but I thought about it never the less.
So who are the best dressed bloggers? If the rest of the blogging world wants to critique every starlet that crosses their path, then the shoe should be on the other foot. Don't you think? I have my top ten. Who are yours? I don't want to hear about the worst dressed bloggers because:
1. That is just too negative and it is way too easy to be negative; and
2. There would be way too many candidates (OK, a tiny bit negative, but really, have you seen any of those hard core tech/gadget bloggers. I mean come on, the world does not live by track pants alone does it?)
So here are the ground rules
1. They have to actively maintain a blog. No ghost writing or pure corporate PR fluff please. In the case of large blog networks, they could be some sort of editor. I can live with that
2. Their fashion style has to be verifiable. In other words, we need pictures folks. And tell me what gives them style. None of this, she or he is hot crap...what are you 15 (well, some of you may be).
3. Either gender may be considered. Guys don't be afraid to show a little gender ambiguity, women dig that stuff.
I'll stop accepting submissions whenever I feel like it. Then I'll put together a top ten list. Email your top 10, along with supporting evidence to me at email@example.com.
Crap, this nyquil stuff isn't kicking, I must have built up a tolerance.....time for another swig.