- Are you the type of person who organizes their spice rack alphabetically?
- Do you have a cataloging system for the clothes in your wardrobe?
- Have you ever suggested to friends or family members that their life would be much better if they arranged their shoes by color and season?
- Do you ever find yourself breaking into a cold sweat when your messiest friend invites you over to their house?
- Have you ever ended a relationship with a significant other because of their inability to properly organize their sock drawer?
If so, Shoe Stor might just have a job for you and your anal retentiveness as a judge for Shoe Stör's Insanely Messy Closet Contest.
Simply click on the link, become a Facebook fan of Shoe Stör's Insanely Messy Closet Contest and upload a picture of your beautifully organized closet and get a chance to put your organizational superiority to work. Three judges will be selected at the leisure of Shoelover by November 19 2009. In return for your judging efforts, you will receive $100 of Shoe Stor products to make your uber organized life even more organized....
Shoe Stör's Insanely Messy Closet Contest officially kicks off November 20 2009 and stops taking submissions on November 30, 2009, so jot those dates down in your Filofax, Palm Pilot, Blackberry, Cellphone and get us those pictures of your super neat closet and get read to cast your holier than thou attitude over the huddled messy masses!
PS - Legal mumbo jumbo - all submissions become property of Shoe Stor and its affiliates. Shoe Stor reserves the right to withhold your compensation if you do not take part as a judge once selected. Shoe Stor reserves the right to select alternative judges should you fail to respond to communications for Shoe Stor or fulfill your duties as a judges. If selected as a judge you absolve Shoe Stor and its affiliates of all liabilities that may arise for your participation in this event. If you would like more legal mumbo jumbo, click here and here